Wednesday, March 2, 2011

fall asleep, please.

I'm pretty positive that i'm an insomniac. Everyday i dread when night comes because I know I'll never get to sleep. I've tried sleeping pills of all types, nyquil, relaxation techniques, but nothing works. I envy the people( like my brother) who can fall asleep no matter where they are. My eyes ache from not getting sleep, but my mind won't shut off. Shouldn't it be easy to sleep. It's a natural part of life, meaning it should be easy. Tonight i don't believe i will fall asleep at all. Which means i'll be able to lay in bed and think for hours. Not something I like to do. at all. I would die for my special sleep aid right now, but unfortuantly, I ran out.  I used to be read to every night over the phone. "a fly went by" would put me to sleep after the 3rd page. Now i just need a big bottle of MD, so i can have a good nights sleep. I guess i'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment