I went snowboarding for the first time. I fell in love. Sadly, my ass did not. My right butt cheek is gonna be pretty sore tomorrow. Ha well it was worth it. When you actually get going, it feels awesome...until you realize you haven't learned how to stop. :) I almost mastered getting off the lifts, I also almost killed Rachel getting on haha. I kinda knocked her off. oops :/.
Today I also got bitched at my mother. She's a big black lady, so that means she's bound to be crazy. All because I told her I wasn't going to prom. Because my lovely Tyler, doesn't wanna attend a high school function. Eh whatever. the only problem is, I already got my dress. A 400 dollar dress. If any of ya are interested by the way, hit me up. I'd love to sell it. It really is a sweet dress oh well. somehow paying 40 bucks to dance on a river boat for hours, doesn't seem worth it. Especially if i'm alone. Ick.
One thing I learned today is that you can't rush into things. When the time's right, the time's right. The problems that have occurred lately couldn't be changed I guess. Just gotta find out how to fix them. Jealousy is something that almost everyone has to work on. Today I thought and thought and realized, you gotta let people live their own lives. Holding them back from life is selfish. So I'm done with the fighting, and the jealousy and just gonna work on being happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment