Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You, with your words like knives.

 Well, I started a blog because Facebook is no longer capturing my attention.  I've contemplated deleting it, but it just seems so permanent. A blog seems like a fun thing to do. I guess, also a little emoish. But honestly, I don't care too much. My blog is called Day Dreamer, because all  I do is dream about my future. I spend almost every day planning my life. Sad thing is, it only takes a minute for those plans to get fucked up. Time to start a new plan I suppose. Maybe i'm slightly OCD with this, but i'm not too concerned. Having an unplanned future makes me anxious. I know it's stupid because the odd's of life going the way I planned, is slim, to none. It just makes me feel at ease. Right now, I've got about 3 situations running through my head. I'm trying to plan out the best way to escape this town.  Seems like I'll never get out. But I know, only 3 months from now, I'm gonna be graduated and packing up my shit. somehow, Mankato doesn't seem far enough away. Colorado State is sounding better and better everyday. But there's something keeping me here. You know how they say, your whole life you'll wonder "what if?. well what if you left? what if you would have stayed? Life is a choice, how do you know which one to make? Why is it so impossible to see the future?  Why am I asking so many questions? haha

On a lighter note. I'm going snowboarding tomorrow for the first time. Better go at least once before the winters over. Also, i'd love to let you know. I got to level 9 on Nazi zombies. I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment